Jakarta, ID Full Time
- Translate business requirements into user interface proposals.
- Help define the user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Work closely with developers and product manager(s) to guide software user interface development for various products with different specifications.
- Develop high level and/or detailed mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Maintain and scale our Design System for new and existing products and features.
- Bachelor degree majoring in DKV or related major
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a UI or UI/UX Designer.
- Master the basics such as color, space, typography, hierarchy, and paddings & grids.
- Demonstrated experience designing usable mobile and/or web-based interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental usability and aesthetic principles to design the user interface.
- Strong expertise with design programs such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Prototype tools (Invision, Principle & Marvel).
- Have big attention to small details.
- A fast learner and able to keep up with the latest design and digital trends.
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design.
- Fluent in English both written and verbally.
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Subject : UI Engineer