Jakarta, ID Full Time
• Develop and manage site standards for editorial SEO best practices.
• Research, plan, and execute SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, use of keywords, and improvement of rankings on all major search networks.
• Monitor and optimize organic search traffic through ongoing site audits and keyword research.
• Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Collaborate with editorial and content marketing teams to conduct keyword research and develop comprehensive content plans for targeting key terms.
• Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
• Write SEO copy and content in Bahasa Indonesia, with proper grammar and punctuation.
• Nurture and develop relationships with web editors and web developers.
• Knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices for health/medical sites
• Knowledge on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
• You work well with the content producers and the technical operations team: You can “speak the language” of designers, developers and content marketers to get SEO results.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Take advantage of SEO tools like SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Ahrefs and more on a regular basis.
• 2+ years of in-house or agency SEO experience preferred
• Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web.
• Research various online channels for subjects and trending news stories.
• Generate creative link building ideas to develop as content