Jakarta, ID Full Time
- Proactively driving the creation of new features based on user research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer input and feedback from our various teams
- Define product strategy, roadmap, driving prioritization and develop detailed product requirements documents and communicate to business, design, and development teams
- Cross-functional collaboration with an agile engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Monitoring ongoing operations to maintain a quality user experience, track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify areas of opportunity
- Monitoring and documenting released products, setting and monitoring appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related major with strong technical background
- 2-4 years experience as Product Manager with agile methodologies
- Experience as Product Manager in Health Tech or E-commerce
- Passionate in data analysis, web analytics and A/B testing.
- High interest in Healthcare
- Familiar with GTM, Google Analytics is a plus.
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Send your latest resume to : [email protected]
Subject : Product Manager