PARTNERSHIP PROJECT ADMIN
Jakarta, ID Full Time
- Project Administration:
- Collaborating with internal teams to confirm the implementation of company processes
- Ensure partner needs can be fulfilled in accordance with the established SLA
- Analyze and manage partner’s operational data needed.
- B2B Content Management:
- Partner database upload into SehatQ directory from their facilities, doctors, appointment schedule, and other as per SLA.
- Digital marketing fulfilment for all components from articles, promos, event, backlinks.
- Coordinate with partners and internal teams to produce B2B content, video and/or graphics by maintaining good communication and relationships.
- General Administration :
- Support partnership team by carry out administrative / operational processes and procedures of the company that are applied to partners
- Ensure all conversations, decisions, commitments, and changes are documented, communicated and shared with all relevant teams
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experiences in B2B Project administration and B2B/B2C content management e.g. digital marketing agency, media or graphic production house.
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills including communication skills, both oral and written (English and Indonesian).
- Passionate in project management, and B2B or B2C content production flow.
- Skill : Ms. Excel function (pivot, vlookup,hlookup, etc) , Adobe in design
- Discipline, well verse communication, good negotiator and meticulous.
- High level of flexibility in fast paced and quick changing environments.
- Good networks and relationships with hospital marketing team is a plus.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Subject : PROJECT ADMIN