E-Commerce Operations Manager
Jakarta, ID Full Time
- Manage and execute the daily operations of the online health store on SehatQ’s website
- Develop process flow and SOPs to ensure positive shopping experience for the users and effective management of sellers on the SehatQ platform
- Liaise with sellers on SehatQ, onboard them to the platform and manage other relevant 3rd partiessuch as payment gateways, delivery providers, etc.
- Responsible in handling any issues that arises from user transaction on SehatQ’s online health store
- Ensure problem-solving in accordance to agreed process & based on SOPs
- Coordinate with other departments (e.g. finance, marketing, customer service, etc.) in managing theonline store operations
- Analyze and report on the performance of the services and products that are sold on the onlinestore. Work together with partnership team and sellers to optimize product mix to cater to userneeds
- Develop and manage the team that will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the onlinestore.
- Graduate from reputable University with at least bachelor’s degree (S1) (Business degree is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years working experience and 2 years in leadership position in operations
- Having experience in a multinational company/consulting background or prior start-up experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience on e-commerce operations are preferred
- Fluent in number, excellent in analyzing data, and using analytics to make decisions
- Results driven with strong communication & interpersonal skill
- Excellent leadership & team building skills
- Fast-paced, independent thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Enjoys problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
Send your latest resume to : [email protected]
Subject : E-Commerce