- Develop tailored web/app dashboard to monitor growth performances
- Owner of web/app analytics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFS, App Annie, etc.) who is able to make effective use of and extract insights from these tools.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to execute ideas leading to an improvement of traffic and engagement
- Able to create and execute effective A/B testing scenarios, minimizing resources and optimizing results
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communications Specialist to achieve an optimization of media spend
- Conduct research & analysis as required by the Marketing Manager
Min bachelor’s degree with a preference in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Business & Management/MBA, Computer Science
Work experience desired :
- Four (4) or more years of experience in a combination of the following areas: Consulting, Research, Corporate Strategy, Banking, Private Equity, Marketing, etc.
Mandatory skills & knowledge :
- Familiar with web/app analytics e.g. like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFS, App Annie, SimilarWeb, Crazy Egg, Optimizely, etc.)
- Proficient user of research tools e.g. Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Structured and analytical – able to translate from analysis to relevant insights, and follow up on execution with relevant parties.
- Develop a logical framework and apply to a wide range of activities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Basic knowledge of organic search optimization techniques.
- Ability to work well with colleagues from different functions, especially with content, engineering and product teams.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional level English proficiency or higher